Blue elasticated tubular bandage, designed specifically for the catering industry
Blue Sterogrip is the essential support bandage for anyone who has sustained an injury but is continuing to work in a food/catering environment. The blue coloured bandage is a requirement in food handling environments - this product will enable you to follow the visual detectability requirements set out in the food hygiene legislation.
The law requires that food processors and anyone handling food must use blue dressings.
The tubular bandage reduces swelling and minimises pain by supporting painful joints and soft tissue injuries. It can be used as a supportive base layer when applying splints or plaster casts as well as to hold larger dressings in place.
- Range of sizes covers ankles, knees, thighs, wrists and elbow joints
- Cost-effective, can be cut to sizes to suit each individual
- High quality dressing retention
- Roll 10 metres in length
- Provides lasting support for sprains and strains
- Flexible, comfortable and elasticated which allows it to stay in place
- Stays in place but allows movement
- No need for tapes or pins
- Washable and reusable